Krome Does It All
Create Images That Sell ™
Send us your photo or product. Make your request. We'll handle the rest.
- Create Listing Images
- Set the Scene for Products
- Infographic Designs
- Background Recommendations
- Prep Files for Ecommerce Sites
- Remove Background
- White Background
- Photo Enhancement
- Lighting & Color Fixes
- Distortion Corrections
- Glare / Highlight Fixes
We Do The Work, You Reap The Benefits
Custom Designs For Your Product
We present winning designs for your category and strategize on the best layout to bring your brand's style and customer's demographics into a winning Krome design for your product.
We Plan & Stage Comprehensive Photoshoots
Krome's pro photoshoots follow design requirements to create classic white listing images and unique images that highlight your product with food, people and pets added perfectly.
Enhanced Listing Images
Get crisp white listing images and even go beyond with backgrounds that establish your brand and meet Amazon's requirements.
Bring out the emotions of your brand and let your customers imagine using your product. Set the scene and make your product real!
Close the sale with images that highlight features and benefits. Infographics help get your benefits across to those that don't read all your copy. Krome Infographics work.
Data & A.I. Driven Assembly line
Using data analysis to inform image making decisions
Recommendations based on: Sales, rank, ratings, trends and success data on a given product / subject or category.
Personalized design brief
Design Experts make recommendations to settings and image styles tuned to your target market. Review concepts with your designer in a design review.
Studio or Remote photography by crowdsourced experts provide images that fit the designs. API available for enterprise image transfers.
Crowdsourced experts provide images that fit the designs. Krome Assembly A.I. assign image productin and review to talents that have highest succcess in particular category.
- I need more pictures than the 7 or 5 image package
- You can schedule a quick chat with one of our Krome design experts here and we’ll develop a custom package for you.
- Where do I have to ship the products?
- Our studio is located in California, U.S. As your design process begins, your designer will provide instructions for your shipment.
- Is there any problem with showing a model's face in the images?
- All the model images we use have signed model releases and can be used commercially.
- Will I have complete ownership over the final images?
- Yes, you have the final ownership and the rights to use your images for online marketing and in printed form, as part of product or labeling or copy of tangible media, up to 500,000 times.
- Can I have the working files to edit later?
- Yes, you can request the working files from your designer after the completion of the project.
- I already have photos; can you work on those?
- Yes, that’s the best part of Krome. We can provide you with quality studio photographs or you can supply your own photos. Minimum. of 2mb in file size.
- Can I pay 50% upfront and then the rest after the images are delivered?
- We can customize your order. You can schedule a quick chat with one of our Krome design experts here and we’ll develop a custom quote for you.
- Do you do product videos?
- Krome does offer presentation style videos with a solid color backdrop. Get in touch with one of our design experts and tell us what you need.
- I'm not interested in selling on Amazon. I only need images for my website / social media. How can the packages be modified?
- Krome does more than images for Amazon. The best way to get started is to connect with one of our design experts and discuss your needs.